Terms and Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Maths Legacy accessible at https://www.mathslegacy.com
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Maths Legacy and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Maths Legacy may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Maths Legacy express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Maths Legacy, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Maths Legacy, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Maths Legacy from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Maths Legacy is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Maths Legacy is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These are our terms and conditions for our subscription packages:
- In order to access and use Maths Legacy, all Users must have a valid subscription or trial. All-access and use of Maths Legacy is strictly limited to the User’s subscription period (or where applicable, trial period). If a subscription period (or where applicable, trial period) expires and the User has not applied for a new subscription, the User’s account will be immediately terminated.
- Subscriptions are not renewed automatically upon expiry.
- Subscriptions to Maths Legacy are for non-commercial use only. Subscriptions are not transferable.
- Unless expressly agreed with us in advance, each school must have their own separate subscription to Maths Legacy, and subscriptions cannot be shared by multiple schools, whether within the same ownership, academy trust or federation or otherwise. If a school is found to be sharing its subscription to Maths Legacy with any other school without our prior permission, their account may be immediately suspended by us and an invoice for all user schools will be sent out for immediate payment.
- We reserve the right to temporarily suspend and/or cancel unpaid subscriptions.
- For subscriptions, we offer a no-questions-asked 14-day money-back guarantee. To request a refund within this period of time, please contact us at email@example.com. No refunds will be offered after this time except in the event the goods/services are faulty and cannot be repaired or replaced, or otherwise in accordance with applicable statutory consumer protection laws.
- Users of the Site are liable for their own internet usage and mobile device charges. It is the responsibility of Users to ensure their computers, mobile devices and internet access is sufficient to access Maths Legacy.
- Any User found to be intentionally misusing the Site or Apps (e.g. hacking or sending fraudulent results) will have their subscriptions revoked without refund. Users are not to use rude or inappropriate words as part of their feedback for each video.
- Users must protect their usernames and passwords from unauthorised use.
- We reserve the right to levy additional charges for access to resources beyond the scope of the initial subscription. In some cases, additional subscription charges may apply for premium additional content, bolt-ons, printed content (where applicable), mobile app access, as well as special educational events, rock wrangles or competitions. Discounts may be available to users who also subscribe to other products operated by us, albeit these are offered entirely at our discretion. Please contact us at admin@MathsLegacy.com for further details.
We may terminate access to the Site at any time without notice. These General Conditions will nevertheless survive any such termination.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Maths Legacy and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in The United Kingdom for the resolution of any disputes.